|Product Name:||Ductile Iron F4 Gate Valve||Actuator:||Manual|
|Seal Surface:||Parallel Gate Valve||Valve Seat:||NBR .EPDM.|
|Face To Face Standard:||Awwa C 509/BS 5163/ASME|
DIN3352 rising stem gate valve,
DIN3352 Ductile Iron Gate Valve,
BS 5163 rising stem gate valve
Disc: Ductile iron with EPDM/NBR
1. Ductile Iron body and bonnet for high strength and impact resistance.
Valve body and bonnet fusion bonded epoxy coating for long life corrosion protection.
Straight through full bore to avoid debris traps, small flow resistance.
2. Ductile Iron wedge inside and outside fully rubberized with vulcanized EPDM or NBR, suitable for potable water.
3. Rubber bonnet gasket for longevity and protection of bonner bolts,
Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection.
4. Stainless steel stem with rolling thread for high strength and corrosion resistance.
5. Back sealing facility to allow for replacement of seals under full poeration pressure.
6. Dust guard to prevent impurities.
7. Valve is supplied with hand wheel or bare shaft with square cap; Small operation torque, easy opening and closing.
1) Body and bonnet: cast iron, ductile cast iron
2) Disc: ductile cast iron coated with EPDM
3) Bonnet: ductile cast iron
4) Stem: 2Cr13 / 420S